Monday, July 1, 2019

Schoolwork Lina

At the end of the year I try to capture some of the most interesting work Mees and Lina bring home. Unfortunately tis year I missed Mees' her batch, but I was able to sift through Lina's.

There were 3 items I definitely wanted to safe for her for later.

1. Her WWI letter : Clearly the work on WWI made a great impression on her and her imagination definitely adds to that. She expresses it all quite visually with a flair for drama
2. Her poem: I was super impressed when I read that! I could not believe she wrote the poem herself but she told me this was all her! I really like it.
3. Unfortunately  I no longer have the ability to interpret her cartoon so not sure what it is about :-) But I think it is amazing they are learning Mandarin so adding that just in case they forgot they ever knew