Out of the blue, Mees mentioned she wanted to go back to Houston. I asked her why and she said she wanted to go in the merry go round. To understand this you have to know the Houston Zoo was a Pingen family hotspot and it had a merry go round that Mees loved to go into.
So I promised her that during mommy's vacation we would go find a merry go round. As it turns out, the only one in London (at least that I could find) is in the London Zoo as well. So off we went.
The zoo was nice, but not as nice a Houston. And MUCH more expensive... It is hard to spot the animals in the London Zoo, I guess because it is all very conservationists like. So better for the animals but not for us :-)
It did not matter too much though because most of Mees her attention was on the merry go round (the big one and the baby one) and the other kid toys.