Sunday, July 1, 2012

Oma Ine & Opa Joep

Oma Ine and Opa Joep came to visit us for a short weekend (Friday evening to Sunday afternoon). Friday evening I picked them up from St Pancras (Eurostar station), and immediately they were treated to the joys of the big city: a very crowed and hot tube... (albeit it was the middle of rush hour). Luckily we left the busiest part behind us after some transfers, but even the district line was pretty crowded because of Wimbledon.

The weather over the weekend was reasonably OK, despite some showers here and there, so we opted for a visit to the playground. Lina made sure they were entertained while Mees was doing her acrobatics.




After all this entertainment, some snack relief was needed, and these days Mees and Lina take care of that in joyous harmony. I think they wanted to impress the grandparents.



All in all a succesful trip to the park. And a succesful visit from Oma Ine and Opa Joep, although next time, I am sure they will be travelling outside of rush hour!