Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Half Term

Because of the building works, the electricity and water would be cut off for about 3 days. As it fell during Half Term, we decided to rent an apartment for a couple of days in Central London and enjoy the inner city life.

I went for breakfast and shopping with Mees when I did not have to work. 

Lina was busy coaching tennis to the little kids in Wimbledon Park! She did coaching in the mornings and lessons herself in the afternoon. She was pooped every evening but really enjoyed it. I was very impressed and proud.

The apartment was at the top of the typical old mansions with inner gardens. It was great to be there for a couple of days. Definitely a spot I would not mind living when Mees and Lina are older and off doing their own thing and it is just me and Dirk!

The neighborhood





Lina Coaching


Mees & Me @ breakfast