Since the beginning of September, Mees and Lina are going to Dutch School. Two hours on a Sunday morning, from 8:45 to 10:45.
This has allowed for a whole new Sunday morning ritual at our house. We rise early (7-ish) too allow for enough time to have breakfast, do some last minute homework and get organized, without the need to hurry. Then I bring them to the school (10 min drive) and then go for a run along the Thames, leaving the car at the school car park. My run takes me approx 1 hour, 30 min (I know - not the fastest runner in the world), so back in time well before pick-up is due.
The run is amazing as I pass two bridges and a lot of "London" I usually do not get to see. It also continues to surprise me how much green there still is in this immense city.