Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Lina's graduation from Nursery

Lina had her first graduation party!

She is moving to the nursery of Mees her school on September 8 and because it was her last week, as well as for some of the other children, the daycare organized a graduation party.

There were songs, dances, graduation speeches, a reception. The real deal :-)

Lina could not stop smiling. She was very happy that both Christy and I were there.

Somewhat of an emotional milestone for me too as it was Lina's first daycare in London and they really took very good care of her during the last two years! 

I think I will not know what hit me when Lina changes into her nursery uniform come September...

Getting ready for the performance



Singing


 
 Getting her diploma
 


Lina and me both very proud


 
Pooring herself some lemonade. She really is a big girl!